Veterans In Motion - V.I.M.

Experiencing a military transition? Do you call it a civilian transition? Military Transition Tips and articles are located on our Military Transition Tips website at www.militarytransitiontips.com site. Proud Milblogger. Military Transition Timeline. See www.veteransinmotion.com.

Thursday, October 06, 2005


Panic Attack Coach - Click Here

Malware and Spyware Comments

It was brought to my attention that someone has posted a web site advertising Malware type software in my comments block. If you want sound computer advice, I highly recommend for everyone to see the below web site prior to purchasing online software.

There are a few reputable companies, however, there are a few companies lacing software with the same things you're trying to eliminate. (Be careful if ShowBar or WebSearch is on your computer). I've had my share of malware and browser hijacker objects. Just to think last year I didn't know any of this lingo. It just takes one time of getting burned online.

All I can say is save your computer from malicious acts online. The below web site is one of the best Webmasters you can find online. Steve Freedman's book will show you free and inexpensive ways to protect your computer. My computer lost everything in March 2005 and I regret that I didn't have the information that's in Steve's book. Take a look:





Johnetta Matthews
Veterans In Motion

Technorati Tags:

 

Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!
Bravenet SiteRing The Veterans Of America SiteRing

This site owned by
Veterans In Motion
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com