Veterans In Motion - V.I.M.

Experiencing a military transition? Do you call it a civilian transition? Military Transition Tips and articles are located on our Military Transition Tips website at www.militarytransitiontips.com site. Proud Milblogger. Military Transition Timeline. See www.veteransinmotion.com.

Sunday, March 20, 2005


Panic Attack Coach - Click Here

Military Transition Post - Credit Repair

There are many events that can take place when leaving the military. Our finances can take unforeseen turns, we can experience unexpected expenses, and the end result can be credit problems. Daily, I research tools that can help us with our military transition. Often I purchase products and review them for their benefits. Below was a product I purchased to learn how a person can clean their credit and was amazed at how there are simple steps involved with the process. See if this product may be of use to you and your family.

From Jean's Website:

Use my experience today and I will show you how to get every negative item removed from your credit report within 1-3 months... GUARANTEED! CLICK HERE!


Another Option:

When I was about to leave the military, I had no clue what my monthly salary would be in the civilian sector and I didn't know if I could make ends meet. The first thing I did was consolidate my bills. This way my payments were lowered and the monthly interest charges were at a minimal. It's not easy leaving the miltary and looking for a new career. This may also be an option you may want to look into. Click on "Consolidate Your Bills":


Consolidate Your Bills


Best wishes with your military transition and may you have a sound financial future.

 

Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!
Bravenet SiteRing The Veterans Of America SiteRing

This site owned by
Veterans In Motion
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com