Veterans In Motion - V.I.M.

Experiencing a military transition? Do you call it a civilian transition? Military Transition Tips and articles are located on our Military Transition Tips website at www.militarytransitiontips.com site. Proud Milblogger. Military Transition Timeline. See www.veteransinmotion.com.

Thursday, September 22, 2005


Panic Attack Coach - Click Here

Veterans In Motion - Product Review for Future Entrepreneurs

Hi Comrades,


There are a slew of products in the Internet world. I couldn't tell you how many things I've purchased to learn Blogging, RSS, and search engine optimization (and more). Well, let's just say I've learned a heck of a lot over the last year. Eight months ago, I probably would have thought a Podcast was a new type of cast for a broken ankle or foot. LOL I do have to laugh at that one myself.

Since I'm still researching products for our military and veterans, I'd like to report my findings on what I received today. We have an "Entrepreneurial Theme" in our newsletter this week and also here on this blog. So my focus will be on informational products and free informational web sites. I'll periodically post career fair websites for the comrades who will prefer to seek employment at this time. Either way, I'd like to get information to all of you. Back to our theme.

Today I received something that I ordered online and I wish I had looked more into it sooner. Finally, I've found something that can teach me about this thing called the Internet in easy to read terms.

I'm sure many of you heard of Corey Rudl. He was the young millionaire that had a very unfortunate wreck on a race track here in Southern California. He was so young and definitely one of the most successful Internet Instructor/Coach we've had. Well, what I ordered came from his company. Just to give you an example, the material I received today gave me an insight on VBlogs (video blogs). I didn't have a clue what those were called. :o)

I couldn't wait to tear the cellophane off of the three DVDs and look at the three CDs on my computer. I even peeked at what was inside the two binders. Wow, talking about information! In case some of you would like to see what I saw take a look at what I ordered below. Best wishes and I sincerely hope this can help those of you of you who are looking into all of your options.

All of you have worked hard for some else and some of you may want to work for yourself instead. Good Luck!





Johnetta Matthews
Veterans In Motion
www.veteransinmotion.com

Technorati Tags:

 

Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!
Bravenet SiteRing The Veterans Of America SiteRing

This site owned by
Veterans In Motion
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com