Veterans In Motion - V.I.M.

Experiencing a military transition? Do you call it a civilian transition? Military Transition Tips and articles are located on our Military Transition Tips website at www.militarytransitiontips.com site. Proud Milblogger. Military Transition Timeline. See www.veteransinmotion.com.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005


Panic Attack Coach - Click Here

Military Transition Resource – Auctions

You may be wondering why I’m posting about auctions. One year prior to my military retirement, I made my last car payment. Little did I know that my gaskets were blown and oil was leaking into my engine. Now, I’m not an expert when it comes to cars and I trusted my mechanic’s judgment when he informed me that my car would stop working in a few months. My plan for having a paid off car upon retirement had failed. I needed to get a car and quick.

I took the traditional route and went to a car dealer and purchased a used car. It was a struggle to come up with the down payment and eventually the deal was closed. I had a car!! I was so happy.

Then on night on the internet I saw a web site regarding car auctions. I had no idea there was a way to participate in a car auction and get a cheap car. I lost out.

Below is a web site that has car auctions and seized real estate that you may want to see. This site may not be for everyone, yet the site has a free search where you can locate a car that is up for auction in your area or the make/model you prefer.

For example, you could bid on Hondas, Fords, Mercedes, Corvettes, Lexus, Nissans, Trucks, SUVs . Once again, this may not be for everyone, I just thought it made sense to share it with you. You may find yourself in the same situation I was in and you’ll be able to benefit on what I lost out on. Check it out. It’s an online auction site:

Online Car Auction Site

Best wishes.

Your Military Transition Coach,

Johnetta Matthews

Shorten your Military Transition Timeline.

 

Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!
Bravenet SiteRing The Veterans Of America SiteRing

This site owned by
Veterans In Motion
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com