Veterans In Motion - V.I.M.

Experiencing a military transition? Do you call it a civilian transition? Military Transition Tips and articles are located on our Military Transition Tips website at www.militarytransitiontips.com site. Proud Milblogger. Military Transition Timeline. See www.veteransinmotion.com.

Thursday, April 21, 2005


Panic Attack Coach - Click Here

Military Transition - Job Feed for My Yahoo

RSS Feed has really became a hot item. Not only is news syndicated, so are jobs. If you're unfamiliar with RSS Feed, see the "What is this" in the right hand margin.

If you are a Yahoo subscriber, you can place feed on your "My Yahoo Page". The below links enables you to be able to get the most recent jobs posted in the United States on the Resumes2Work web site. Click on the below link and you will be guided to place the job feed on your "My Yahoo Page".

Once again, have jobs automatically placed on your "My Yahoo Page". Give it a try. It's free!! Click the banner for Resumes2Work in the right hand margin. You can select to have a specific job or area of jobs feeds to be placed on your "My Yahoo Page".

My Yahoo - Job Feed Link:
http://e.my.yahoo.com/config/cstore?.opt=content&.sid=198529

My Yahoo - Our Blog Feed Link:

Feed for Yahoo



We will be using newsletters, books, teleseminars, and RSS Feed to shorten your Military Transition Timeline.


Your Military Transition Coach,


Johnetta Matthews

Shorten your Military Transition Timeline.

 

Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!
Bravenet SiteRing The Veterans Of America SiteRing

This site owned by
Veterans In Motion
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com