Veterans In Motion - V.I.M.

Experiencing a military transition? Do you call it a civilian transition? Military Transition Tips and articles are located on our Military Transition Tips website at www.militarytransitiontips.com site. Proud Milblogger. Military Transition Timeline. See www.veteransinmotion.com.

Monday, March 07, 2005


Panic Attack Coach - Click Here

Spyware, Adware, and Now A Solution

Last week I had the most terrifying time I've ever had online. My computer crashed and I lost almost everything. I had browser hijackers, adware, and spyware in my system. In the next coming months, beware of the adware and spyware that can be automatically downloaded on your computer.

The last thing you would want is to get a job interview and then find out there is no way for you to access your resume. Yikes!!!! Can you imagine having an interview the next morning and all you can see is a black screen the night before? (My suggestion is to use a flash drive or disc). Well, I had a newsletter to publish and that's all I saw. (All I can do is shake me head now).

Today I came across a solution I wish I had found prior to last week. Please check the below ebook and see how an everyday person or a computer expert can fix and prevent what happened to me. Gosh, wish I had found this sooner, I would have all of my files. Here's a tool for you. Click on website below:




 

Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!
Bravenet SiteRing The Veterans Of America SiteRing

This site owned by
Veterans In Motion
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com